Welcome from Our Sponsor
On behalf of E-ACT, thank you for your interest in The Crest Academy. The Crest Academy is the manifestation of E-ACT’s values and our ambitions for the 14,500 young people in our care. The academy’s purpose built new building features state-of-the-art learning facilities alongside caring and experienced staff help to make The Crest Academy a special place.
E-ACT works towards a future where a child’s opportunities are never limited by his or her background. Our academies not only improve educational outcomes for our young people, but also prepare them for life beyond the academy gates. We provide enriching experiences that develop learners culturally, socially and emotionally, which ensure our students are ready for the world of work, further and higher education.
We are delighted that you want to find out more about The Crest Academy for your son or daughter and invite you to meet the Principal at our open day or at another time by convenient to you, by appointment through the school reception
Chief Executive, E-ACT
About Our Sponsor
E-ACT is a leading, independent academy sponsor who manages, maintains and develops academies.
E-ACT academies are governed by experienced and successful people drawn from the communities each academy serves.
E-ACT’s key objectives for every academy and student are:
- High attainment and high achievement.
- Improved social mobility and inclusion.
- Strong employability.
We know that the better educated and more highly-skilled young people are, the better their life chances are to succeed in today’s globalised world.
For E-ACT students this means:
- Providing you with a combination of academic and vocational skills to suit your needs and ambitions.
- Helping you achieve the highest possible standards of educational attainment and behaviour.
- Developing your personal skills, social attributes, and emotional intelligence so you can succeed in a globalised world.
- Giving you access to innovative e-learning experiences that will enhance your employability prospects.
- Offering you an inspiring all round educational experience that will give you better life chances.
For E-ACT academies, principals, teachers, support staff and governors this means:
- Encouraging you to adopt an approach of earned autonomy, enabling you and your school to share in the support and challenge of the collective E-ACT group combined with the freedom to develop your individual ethos suited to the needs of your community.
- Providing you with outstanding professional development, leadership and career opportunities.