Our Sixth form students are ambassadors for our school and we have the highest expectations regarding their conduct and behaviour in the academy at all times. Our Sixth Form is thriving and we are very supportive of our students. As a result, our Sixth Form students excel in their studies and play an active role in many areas of extra-curricular life in the school. Underpinning all of this, however, is our insistence on the highest standards in relation to study and behaviour in the academy.
Our Code of Conduct for Sixth Form students sets out our expectations regarding attendance, behaviour, attitudes to learning and many other aspects of Sixth Form life at The Crest Academy and can be found at the bottom of this page.
1. Our dress-code is business wear. Boys must wear a shirt and a tie, trousers and shoes. A blazer is options but no outdoor jackets / hoodies. For girls, skirts must not be above knee length. Blouses / blazers are required and not t-shirts. Students who do not follow this rule may be sent home.
2. Mobile phones must be switched off and out of sight in lessons, in the Study Centre and during all timetabled activities.
3. All students must attend all timetables activities on time every day.
4. Timetables study periods are to be used to extend your learning: independently, in pairs or in groups. This is a time to consolidate learning.
5. The Centre reserves the right for a student to be searched, by an appropriate member of staff, if required.